The most unhealthy item on Dunkin’ Donuts menu has almost six times the amount of sugar you’re supposed to eat in a day!
A large Frozen Caramel Coffee Coolatta with cream isn’t just super sweet, it’s super fattening. You’ll be gulping down half a day’s worth of calories.
The Coolatta’s astonishing 138 grams of sugar come from the seven varieties of sweet stuff listed among the ingredients. In fact, it has four times the amount of sugar as the most unhealthy doughnut at Dunkin’ Donuts.
Here is a full nutritional breakdown on the Coolatta.
Most Unhealthy Item On Dunkin’ Donuts Menu
Frozen Caramel Coffee Coolatta With Cream
Value: Total – % Daily Recommended Intake
Calories: 990 — 49.5%
Calories from fat: 420 — n/a
Total fat (g): 47 — 72%
Sat fat (g): 29 — 145%
Trans fat (g): 1.5 — n/a
Cholesterol (mg): 165 — 55%
Sodium (mg): 180 — 8%
Total carbs (g): 141 — 47%
Fiber (g): 0 — 0%
Sugar (g): 138 — 552%
Protein (g): 9 — 18%
This one is easy — get a regular coffee. Although it may not satisfy your sweet tooth and doesn’t sound quite as sexy, an iced coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts can be just as refreshing. A large without any sweeteners or cream has just 20 calories and NO FAT!
You’ll save 970 calories compared to the most unhealthy item on Dunkin’ Donuts menu!
You don’t need to be a rocket scientist to know eating — or drinking — healthy at a fast food restaurant can be difficult. However, it’s not impossible depending on what your nutrition goals are. Your biggest hurdle will likely be the quality of food, which is often much lower at these places. If you’re an exceptionally clean eater this can be a real issue.
However, it is possible to control the amount of fat and calories you consume. If possible, review the restaurant’s nutrition information before you go and figure out a meal that won’t derail your fitness goals.
Daily Nutrition Guidelines
Total fat (g): 65
Sat fat (g): 20
Cholesterol (mg): 300
Sodium (mg): 2300
Total carbs (g): 300
Fiber (g): 25
Sugar (g)*: 25
Protein (g): 50
Most Unhealthy Items On The Menu
- The Worst Place To Hide Candy When Dating A Healthy Eater
- The World Is Fat And Getting Fatter
- Woman Claims To Lose 126 Pounds With Leeches
- Will Whole Foods Quality Suffer After Amazon Purchase?
- What Summer Feels Like When You Weigh 420 Pounds
- How I Got So Fat: 10,000 Calories A Day!
- The Most Fattening Burger on Wendy’s Menu
- Most Unhealthy Item On Taco Bell Menu
- Most Unhealthy Item On Subway Menu
- Most Unhealthy Item On IHOP Menu
* Based on World Health Organization’s recommendation for added sugar. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration recommends limiting sugar intake to 10% of daily calories.